CAREFULLY AND THOROUGHLY INSPECT WHEEL TO MAKE SURE YOUR VEHICLE HAS SUFFICIENT CLEARANCES for TYRE STRAP to make unobstructed and full rotation. Check all body parts as well as brakes and suspension components. When mounting TYRESTRAP, ensure you keep the wheels as straight as possible.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE AND SAFETY:
- Stop immediately and re-tighten if you TyreStrap become loose.
- Once the vehicle is unstuck and on solid terrain, TyreStrap should be removed from wheels. It is not designed for extended driving
- Install TyreStraps on both “drive” wheels. These are the wheels which receive power from the engine and transmission. If you are unsure, check your vehicle owner’s manual to determine whether your vehicle is front wheel drive, rear wheel drive, or all-wheel drive.
- Drive in FORWARD or REVERSE, whichever is the direction of least resistance and shortest direction BACK to stable terrain.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- TIGHTLY and CAREFULLY secure one TyreStrap to each drive wheel. With strap inserted through the slot in the TyreStrap, hold the TyreStrap on the wheel perpendicular to the tire tread with “D” rings on outside facing you. Feed the loose end of the strap through an opening in the wheel from the back side. Feed the end of the strap through the “D” rings, PULL IT TIGHT, and secure the strap carefully to prevent slippage. Loosely strap TyreStrap may cause damage to the vehicle! NEVER INSTALL STRAP THROUGH OPENING NEAR TIRE VALVE STEM!
- Never drive over 5 mph while TyreStrap is installed.
- THOROUGHLY AND CAREFULLY INSPECT THE WHEEL WELL TO MAKE SURE YOUR VEHICLE HAS SUFFICIENT CLEARANCES. Make sure that there is enough clearance between the wheel and the wheel well for the TyreStrap to make unobstructed and full rotation. Even when front wheels are turned. ENSURE to inspect to make sure that there is adequate clearance between the strap and any stationary components of the vehicle for the strap to make unobstructed and full rotation.
- Clearing away any mud, dirt or snow that may obstruct movement or create resistance to direction of travel from all four tires will significantly boost the performance of the TyreStrap in getting the vehicle unstuck.
- With TyreStrap installed, DRIVE IN FORWARD or REVERSE, WHICHEVER IS THE DIRECTION OF LEAST RESISTANCE AND SHORTEST DIRECTION BACK TO STABLE TERRAIN.
- With TyreStrap installed, gradually apply power until the tires rotate and engage the straps. Slowly apply more power to allow the TyreStrap to lift and move vehicle. Once the vehicle begins to move, continue and maintain steady but not too much power until vehicle reaches stable terrain. Try to avoid spinning the wheels as much as possible. WITH TYRESTRAP INSTALLED ON THE DRIVE WHEELS, KEEP THE WHEELS AS STRAIGHT AS POSSIBLE.
- REMOVAL: The TyreStrap will become very tight on the wheels during use. TO REMOVE TYRESTRAP FROM THE WHEELS, CAREFULLY PUSH THEM BACK TO THEIR ORIGINAL POSITION ON THE TIRE UNTIL IT CREATE SLACK IN THE STRAP.
- Examine rubber and straps for wear and tear. If any deformities are evident discard and do not reuse. Your safety is our TOP PRIORITY.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
In no event shall TYRESTRAP or any of its affiliates or members be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of its products.